Sunday, June 23, 2019

Rapid Fire Book Tag

This is called the Rapid Fire Book tag, made by GirlReading on Youtube, but I hate my face and I'm sure you will, too so let's get right on to it!

- E-Book or Physical Book?
Physical

- Paperback or Hardcover?
Either/Both

- Online or In-Store Book Shopping?
Both, depending on if I can't find the book I want in stores.

- Trilogies or Series?
This depends on how the story is executed.

- Heroes or Villains?
Both. Especially in Grey Morality

- A book you want everyone to read?
Soulbinder. (Spellslinger #4) This is my absolute favorite in the series.

- Recommend an underrated book?
All of the Spellslinger series.

- The last book you finished?
Traitor's Blade

- The Last Book You Bought?
The Chosen by Taran Matharu

- Weirdest Thing You've Used as a Bookmark?
Fruit snack wrappers.

- Used Books: Yes or No?
Yes

- Top Three Favourite Genres?
High Fantasy
LGTBQ Contemporary
Steampunk (Depends on if you count this with fantasy,)

- Borrow or Buy?
Borrow. I go to the library a lot...

- Characters or Plot?
Depends on if it's executed well.
Spellslinger focusses on Character, and Shades of Magic focusses on Plot. and both are my tops favs.

- Long or Short Books?
This depends.

- Long or Short Chapters?
Long.

- Name The First Three Books You Think Of...
Spellslinger
A Darker Shade of Magic
Less (My current read)

- Books That Makes You Laugh or Cry?
Cry. Nuff said

- Our World or Fictional Worlds?
This is going to be controversial, but our world. Mostly because we need heroes where there are villains. And think of the damage costs Supernatural powers can produce...

- Audiobooks: Yes or No?
Yes.

- Do You Ever Judge a Book by its Cover?
Sometimes. I always look at the dust cover or back for summaries. Spellslinger (US) doesn't have the prettiest cover, but I love it all the same.

- Book to Movie or Book to TV Adaptations?
Neither. I'm scared after what they did to Percy Jackson.

- A Movie or TV-Show You Preferred to its Book?
... Chronicles of Narnia, if I'm honest. It was my childhood, and I loved the way they did the battle scene.

- Series or Standalone's?
Yes.

Alright, those were all the questions, I don't have friends to tag, so go ham if you want to.

No comments:

Post a Comment